Thursday, March 8, 2007

Cheap Beer

1) Lynagh's (light of my life, fire of my loins)
$5 pitchers of Amber Bock
2) Gumbo Ya Ya's
Super tasty Abita and Purple Haze for $2 a pop.
3) Applebee's Happy Hour
1/2 off after 10 or from 4-6 (?) I believe. I'll make a seperate post about good happy hours. Annabelle's, though, has cheap Pop Rock Martini's!
4) Brew your own! Patrick gets a brewing kit for about $20 from Liquor Barn and gets, like, 5 gallons of beer out of it.
5) The workers at Alltech (who brews Kentucky Ale) get to take home insane amounts of beer every day. Work there.

Not cheap - Buster's $2 cans of PBR. Lame.

I also just read a zine written by some guy in Pensecola, Florida who would find dumpsters full of beer. Entire dumpsters! Now that it's getting warm, we should probably hunt these beer dumpsters out.

No comments: